This year your DMBA is hosting a new special event; "Turn Up the Volume!" is a fast-paced and fact-filled sales training workshop and learning event exclusively designed for mortgage loan originators who are serious about “picking up the pace” and increasing their loan production over the next 90 days.
Turn Up the Volume! is for every originator---no matter what his or her experience level---who is ready to execute a systematic plan to find more customers, close more loans, and make more money in 2019.
What we will be over:
- It’s 2019: What does the landscape of mortgage lending really look like?
- Setting a simple sales plan for the upcoming spring and summer home buying season
- Understanding the “money chain” and how the right activities drive results
- 24 effective ways to generate more leads and referrals every week
- Balancing your time between inside office duties and outside origination efforts
- Identifying and overcoming the biggest obstacles that may be holding you back
About the Speaker
Doug Smith is a 35-year mortgage industry veteran and a nationally-acclaimed speaker, author and sales training expert. He has delivered more than 2,000 presentations, workshops and seminars for banks, mortgage companies and lender associations across the country. Doug has published over 300 feature articles in national business magazines and is the author of Climbing the Ladder of Success and Green Zone Selling. His style is engaging, straight forward and real world. Learn more about Doug and his company in advance at www.DougSmithOnline.com.
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE! At the door registration is $45 for Members.